The Legend of Zelda : Tale of the Windfish - 3D remake of the Legend of Zelda : Link's awakening.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Welcome !

Presentation
The Legend of Zelda : Tale of the Windfish is a remake of The Legend of Zelda : Link's awakening released on the gameboy in 1993.

It aims at creating a good looking game remake on pc with a quality gameplay. I'd like to reach official zelda's gameplay level. The game will be opensource and playable on Windows, Linux and Mac. My ambition is to create a remake until the FIRST dungeon of the game (see map).

Who am I and what am I using to create the game ?
I'm a Belgian student of 20yo and I'm using blender as tool for modeling and game engine. It's been several years I'm working on this remake, starting with a friend on Darkbasic, then moving to C++ on Irrlicht with a bigger team. Now I decided to continue on my own because of the difficulty to manage a team on internet.

How far is the game finished ?
You will find the current state of progress here. There is no release date planned.

Do you need help in any way ?
Of course ! But as I said before, it's really hard to manage a team through internet, therefore, I will only accept specific help for specific tasks. I will post if I need your talent ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment